that was afgahnistan you [censored] jackass...the iraq war is about money and greed, how to you make it thru the day with your incompetence???
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
i disagree
agree or not......when you have already invested this much time and money it would be like changing coaches at halftime
</div></div>
Nope, it would be like firing an INCOMPETENT coach halfway through the season after he'd already done enough to wreck the organization.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
that was afgahnistan you [censored] jackass...the iraq war is about money and greed, how to you make it thru the day with your incompetence???
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We need to get them the [censored] out of the there. Plain and simple. </div></div>
i disagree
agree or not......when you have already invested this much time and money it would be like changing coaches at halftime
</div></div>
Yeah..lets keep fighting other peoples wars. Your ass needs to be sent over there, and then lets see how you feel. </div></div>
if i joined the military i know thats theres a chance i could get sent someplace.......thats what the military is for
when you join you know thats always a possibility and if you dont want to be sent out someplace to fight then you shouldnt have joined in the first place
secondly it isnt somebody elses war.......im not sure how you figure it is </div></div>"Someone else's war" Korea , Nam, Desert Storm 1? More questions? Gee ,they can have NY for all I care, if they are all like BWC. The US military is to defend the US - forget the rest. You wanna go, buy a ticket. You wanna go for ...what 800 bucks a month? You wouldn't come from behind that desk, no matter what. I've got 30 years dust on my lungs, you wouldn't- I couldn't, they wouldn't take me...hey we might be related. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] No wait. I can make anything run, including a Yankee, I guess I might have a skill after all. Do you think they would need a LOAN on the battlefield?</div></div>
im guessing you see no problem with the terrorist nutjobs attacking us on our own soil?
do you support terrorists or america?
clearly its not america
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Many folks can't separate the 2..that is part of the problem. BWC, that with me or against me rhetoric sounds alot like BUSH. BTW, we brought the terrorists into Iraq...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that was afgahnistan you [censored] jackass...the iraq war is about money and greed, how to you make it thru the day with your incompetence??? </div></div>
two things......first of all it started in afgahnistan.....and is still going on there
secondly.......the iraqis were supporting these [censored]
it has nothing to do with money........weve spent billions on it already......so how do you figure its about money and greed?
good logic
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Many folks can't separate the 2..that is part of the problem. BWC, that with me or against me rhetoric sounds alot like BUSH. BTW, we brought the terrorists into Iraq... </div></div>
we didnt bring them into iraq.......they were being funded by iraq
the monetary ties have been proven
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
BWC, give us one source that Iraq backed Al Qeida or the Taliban...just like the global warming threads...we need proof.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
That refers to the backing of the Palestinians...not Al Queda or the Taliban. Every Arab nation funds the Palistinians. BTW, I don't consider what they do to Isreal any more of a terrorist activity than what the Isrealis do to them. But, the Palistinians have been in the Middle East since biblical times...they are just fighting for what was taken from them 40 years ago...and I don't blame them. In closing, your proof is no proof as far as I'm concerned.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks